Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring Silk.

Best Blogger Tips
Silk always reminds me of spring and I'm really loving patterned silk pieces for the spring season. They're lightweight, versatile and I really think silk gives a casual outfit just the right amount of 'oomph.'


A few of my favorite spring silk pieces:




Emilio Pucci Purse - $995
Erdem T-Shirt - $630

Split Pea Vintage on Etsy - $17

Madewell Skirt - $98

Nordstrom Necklace - $178


Parker Dress - $242

Twelfth St. - $95



What are some of your favorite silk pieces?


KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo credits:
www.shopbop.com
www.nordstrom.com
www.etsy.com
www.emiliopucci.com

15 comments:

  1. Gah! How on earth did you know that that Parker Dress has been on my radar for weeks? I am in LOVE with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Madewell skirt!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favourite would be the bag. But too bad I wouldn't be able to afford it!

    oriolaninon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is gorgeous perfect for pairing with an LBD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the purse! very elegant <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Erdem t-shirt is just gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog ^_^

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that necklace. i keep hearing silk is a spring must. I need to go shopping soon. After my 30/30 of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so lovely. I especially love the purse. I can't wait for spring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's funny, I don't usually wear silk because it has that weird static cling, and summer is so short I don't think I have anything made with it! I do like the little floral skirt, it's pretty :)

    Courtney xoxo
    www.stickylipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOOOD !!
    i love your post !!
    amazing selection !!
    check my blog ;)
    you can follow me if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that erdem tee! you have awesome style, I love all the pieces you picked here :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I learn a lot from your post. I need information like this. Thanks for sharing. Corporate bonds Australia | Fixed income products | Infrastructure bonds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)