Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

THIS BLOG HAD TO HAPPEN...

Best Blogger Tips


This blog had to happen. There are millions of blogs online; millions about fashion, millions about art, and millions about millions of things.I still felt there was a lack. I wanted to tie it all together. This blog is aimed at the twentysomething woman. It will explore issues, interests and the likes for women our age. I want it to evolve into a discussion forum, a networking hub, and more importantly, a place to explore fashion and art from OUR perspective. I'm a twentysomething year old woman. I'm independent, well-traveled and have a deep passion for fashion and art. I'm a graduate student living far from home. I love (and miss!) my family, friends and boyfriend. I love my dog. I've been through hell and back, and I want to relate to you. So enough about me...  I will also remain anonymous (for now) for a variety of reasons.


KIU (Keep it up!), 

Twentysomething

Photo credit: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1434/898372427_5d65b5b08c.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Beneficial details contributed. I will be very happy you just read this informative article. thank you regarding offering us all great details. Great walk-through. My partner and i enjoy this kind of submit. Thank you.
    bank bonds australia | government bonds australia | 90 day bank bill | debenture definition | debentures australia | fixed rates

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)