Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Outfit & AZAYA BLUE!

Best Blogger Tips
Good Morning!


Everyone excited for the weekend?


I like to try new things with outfits, and I love mixing different styles. Below is an outfit I wore out for a drink... Let me know what you think!













I'm wearing:


T-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden
Cuff - Forever21
Purse - Michael Kors
Nail polish - Sally Hansen Insta-Polish in Jade


I'd love to hear your thoughts!


Also, I want to introduce you all to a fabulous jewelry line I recently discovered called Azaya Blue:



AZAYA BLUE is a new high quality fashion jewelry and accessories line that is using social media as a funding platform to build their creative business and brand.

Before launching their Fall 2011 line at retail, they will make part of their collection available to fashion enthusiasts for pre-order on Kickstarter, the hip new social media fuelled business financing site. These signature pieces will be available in limited edition colors, and at a fraction of the retail price.

“We’re reaching out and engaging the Kickstarter community as a non-traditional solution for launching a brand” says Nicole Schock, fashion entrepreneur and cofounder.

To pre-order, have a peak at

AZAYA BLUE is a new jewelry and accessories line that is about feeling feminine, empowered and strong. The line is set to launch in Fall 2011. Designer and cofounder Kata Kekedi set out to create non-traditional, high quality fashion jewelry and accessories that are made to last. Her pieces capture a seductive and luxurious mood, incorporating leather, crystals and exotic materials.
The line also brings elements of fashion jewelry design to the creation of handbags, blurring the boundary between jewelry and fashion accessories.




Visit their website for more information or 'like' them on Facebook!

So, what do you think of my outfit and of this awesome jewelry line?

KIU,

Twentysomething

32 comments:

  1. Your wedges are too fun - great casual chic look!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love your accessories - the shoes, the jewelry...perfection!

    This new jewelry line is gorg - I am loving the edginess of the pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I just adore the leopard print wedges - seriously!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative outfit!

    Can't wait to see more from that jewelry line too!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful POST!
    Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me!!! ^^
    kisses
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very fun outfit for drinks! i love that going out for drinks/dinner is such a great way to mix up my typical wardrobe, because i certainly can't do that when i go to work as a teacher! good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the top and the wedges rock!!!!!!
    three day weekend is definitely fun and i made it more fun by taking today off too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top and your accessories! Those leopard wedges are awesome too
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great outfit! really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your answer... I'm very happy and obviously I follow you!!! ^^
    I would like to visit my blog again!!! ;D
    kisses
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  11. A+ on this whole outfit! I love the rings, the cuffs at the bottom, the whole outfit! I WANT THOSE SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun outfit! I adore the cuff and your nail polish color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's those wedges! Love them! Nice jewelry too!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say Im really digging this brand! Great outfit also..Love this mix with the leopard booties
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome wedges love it!
    xx

    http://shavil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the skirt, tee shirt and shoes are perfff

    http://17-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your nails - and the ring. The colors are meant to be together!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginambiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That coral statement ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the tribal look that shirt is so rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the shirt, very tribal!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the shoes, I still don't own a leopard print! =(....i like the stylish top and the nail polish! Since I am a fan of huge cuffs, Azaya's design is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those cuffs!
    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your outfit! where did you get the ring? i have one very similar in purple. the nail polish is beautiful. im a huge fan of sally hansen ever since they released their nail polish strips. they've been on my radar ever since and i love what i see from them now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. your t shirt is awesome!! and the look is so nice!!
    thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the glasses!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pleasant blog site pricey I'm keen on the best way since you provide ones check out one of many many readers. I'd really like to partake of people all over again within this blog site it’s an exceptionally pleasant stop by within this blog site. It’s incredibly beautiful in addition to useful intended for readers.
    fixed income securities | insurance bonds | treasury bonds | fixed income bond | fixed income portfolio management | hybrid bonds | Australia 90 day bank bill rate | Australian fixed income

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)