Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5 Last Minute Gift Ideas.

Best Blogger Tips
I know many of you are last-minute Christmas shoppers, so here are 5 easy last-minute gift ideas for you twentysomethings:



  1. BCBG Elastic Stone Bracelet ($38).
  2. GAP PomPom Slippers ($19.99).
  3. OPI Nail Polish "Classic Reds" Gift Set ($19.99).
  4. Starbucks Nesting Tea Mug Set ($14.95).
  5. Tiffany Charm Enhancer Necklace ($90).
Have other last-minute gift ideas? Let me know! I still need to buy a few...

KIU,

Twentysomething

Photo Credits:
www.bcbg.com
www.starbucks.com
www.gap.com
www.misikko.com/opi-classic-reds-gift-set.html?utm
www.tiffany.com

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas -- nail polish is always a good last minute idea I find.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you regarding bothering to talk about this kind of, I feel firmly regarding it and also really like studying a lot more with this matter. When possible, when you acquire experience, could you brain changing your blog to comprehend details? It's very great for myself.
    government bonds australia | 90 day bank bill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)