Friday, July 15, 2011

Starting NOW I'll be better...I Promise!

Best Blogger Tips
Good Morning Everyone!


Excited for the weekend? I honestly can't wait!


It's been a very long week but I made the promise to myself that I'm going to be a better blogger. I used to post almost everyday and I want that back, because I do miss the blogging community and interacting with my readers. So, starting NEXT week... you'll be seeing more of me. 


I want to take this opportunity to thank Mary Lane from The Blonde for awarding me with:

I really appreciate it and it made me smile. Mary Lane has a wonderful blog full of fashion and fun... so you should all check it out! I know I'm supposed to say 7 random things about myself but I know I've done that so many times so I'm going to pass. I will however, pass this on to 5 blogs, which I adore:







I had the incredible opportunity of meeting Tamra from Walks With Bella a little while ago, and...


We shared some food, Sangria and a lot of laughs. She's so beautiful, smart, fashionable and easy to talk to. Her blog is fantastic... you all need to see her wedding photos! We have another date set-up next week and I'm really looking forward to it. We'll definitely take some pictures this time :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy the sun :)

KIU,

Twentysomething



25 comments:

  1. Wow you are so creative,
    followin' for sure.


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    my blog. tell me what do you think, I really wanna know someone's so fashionable's thinking
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, it's good to set yourself goals to improve, although your blog is fantaabulous already! :) Have a great day. xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the week. Enjoy the weekend, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a fabulous weekend, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend (hopefully it's a relaxing one)!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for mentioning me! Glad the award made you smile :)

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sangria makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go ahead and be a great blogger then dear :) We'll be always around to support you.
    P.S. I love that first photo, lying down after a shopping spree :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! you are so sweet to think of me. I appreciate it beyond words! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations1
    Your blogger meet up sounds like fun
    I hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! :))

    If you want, follow me and I'll follow you back. :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE sangria!!!

    Adorable blog :)

    xo
    http://cestclassique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwe congrats your blog is amazing i do understand how hard it is to keep up with blogging! :)

    its like a full time job
    kisses,

    fashion provocateur.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww thanks for the award doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your blog award doll!!!!

    And I feel you girl about trying to blog more frequently is just so hard right!!! anyway can't wait to see more and more of your posts.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats and thank you for passing this lovely award along to me!! It was such a pleasure to meet you last week. Looking forward to Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you enjoyed your weekend! Congrats on the blog award!

    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't fret- I've been the same as well. I used to post all the time but recently took a break. I think once in a while it's needed. You get a fresh perspective on things and come back 100x stronger than you were before!

    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wishing you a upcoming happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha I've been a bad blogger lately too. I'm lucky if I do a once-a-week post! On the plus side, that sangria looks amazing!!!!! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wish I can blog often too, but I think I am doing the opposite of yours and can't cope up much just as before...=( goodluck, I know our community has a great friendship shared...=)congrats on the award, i like her Blog title...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you had a great weekend!
    good start into another week :)
    xxBarbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)